Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethouse for SC tonight!

Options
  • 12-03-1999 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

when are you going tom?
    i can meet you lot in dans gaff or something..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Yup... be at my place at 9pm sharp, or the hamster gets it.

Dan

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yah, 9 SHARP. smile.gif
    bunnors? you coming too?
    you could team up with koopa again like in France!

DeV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Bah, I forgot my CDs.. but yeah I'll wander along. Oh, and Brood Wars is great! The Protoss are now 'complete' imho - the Corsair and Dark Templar round them out nicely. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

aaaah shurrup ya big overpowered-race munching muppet smile.gif protoss were silly enough already, but now - sheeesh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

sorry regi + dev, cant make it as i have no way of getting back home after it :< (taxi ripped us off last time..)
    maybe next week, when i can get a lift..

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 12-03-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Me and Regi are going along to play SC tonight in Nethouse and we are looking for others to give us a bit of 2 v 2 practise for the leagues (which will be covered in The Player smile.gif )

Bunnors? Dr Teeth? Eldhas, you coming out from behind your bunker tonight?
    Even reaper is welcome if he can drag himself away from being randomly abusive to old grannies in the street... :p

DeV.

Advertisement