Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridge Racer 4

Options
  • 10-03-1999 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

so anyone else played this on the PS and whatcha think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've had the Jap version for a good while... it's astoundingly good smile.gif

Okay, so the physics aren't as realistic as Gran Turismo. But at least they're consistent, and they're a lot more fun... gotta love those skids! And I'll swap 300mph in a souped-up dream machine for 60mph in a Ford Fiesta any day, regardless of realism.

It also looks a hell of a lot better. And it _sounds_ a hell of a lot better. I just wish I could get my hands on a JogCon to play it properly...

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah we got our hands on the jap version as well.. quite an excellent game.. and rumored to have over 130 different cars??
    and it moves real smooth for such a good lookin game... strange that smile.gif
    only thing is the lack of tracks.. apparent on nearly every racing game known to consoles
    cept F-Zero X .. (ughh crappy PAL version tho)

So this is my life ... yay!
    kane@redbrick.dcu.ie
    http://start.at/kali

Advertisement