Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZERG!!

Options
  • 12-03-1999 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Omigawd, Zerg kick ass. I loves it, I do.

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

" and last night I rolled a character with four 18s!!!!"

- Danny

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Yada yada yada... and it works even better with the cheaty extra cattle-prod lad at the beginning smile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

" and last night I rolled a character with four 18s!!!!"

- Danny

But he did!

DeV - Which one did you use? The java one or Stratgema (which has a new version to cover the changes in 1.05)

Draco

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The java one, could you repost the urls for the others??

DeV

Another convert for the cause.

• Advertisement

*slish*

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I showed Regi my new build order which I optimised with the rather cool calculator that draco advertised recently. Its made the zerg strong at the very start but it doesnt cover a number of the deficiencies that come with zerg mid-late game. (Regi has been playing the 1 player missions and if convinced that all will fall before his hoards in multiplayer. Poor lad.)

I'll post my build order here when I get back from Italy. I want to have one night using it alone before publicising it. Suffice to say it produces 11 drones, 2 overlords, a spawning pool, 2 hatcheries and 12 Zerglings in less then 4mins 30 secs.

Bizarrely, adding or subtracting a single drone makes it take over 5 mins. Any deviation from the exact build route will land you in 5 min plus territory.

DeVore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Does that use the cheatyish build an extractor, then build a drone, then cancel the extractor thingy? To get around your control limit at the start like...

Nope... but it works even better if you do use it. Btw, did they fix the terran cc slide trick with version 1.05?

Dan

Yep. No more cheating bastid CC side for those squish humes

Draco

• Advertisement
Advertisement