Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc3200 Ram

• 11-11-2002 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a quick question.

I am going to order the MSI KT400 Mobo from Komplett, can't remember exactly which one it is, but it is the cheaper one, with no extra's around 130 Euro.

My question is this.... I know that PC3200 RAM is a bit dodgy at the mo', so is the Twinmos 256MB PC3200 RAM also on Komplett compatible with this board ? Anyone know ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I'd say you will be ok with a stick of it, the problems with ddr 400 usually start when you put in more than one stick of the stuff.
    Also I reckon you may be better running the ram at ddr 333 speeds with really tweaked settings. Check out tomshardware.com for a roundup of kt400 boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

That Twinmoss RAM is supposed to be good there was a review of it on the web somewhere ran grand above 200MHz . I agree with Gerry go with one stick instead of two tho

Advertisement