Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Gig For The Phoenix Park

Options
  • 11-11-2002 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

A planning application has been lodged for a 125,000 capacity gig in the Phoenix Park for the August Bank Holiday w/end 2003. Rumours are that Robbie Williams will be the headline.

Looks like that might scupper the 100,000 capacity O2 In The Park that was held on August 18th this year and is planned to run again next year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Superfurry

Could be the Rolling Stones. I remember reading and interview with them a few weeks ago, when they said they were looking to play a huge summer gig in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

thats a bit mental...big amount, it'd be cool if the stones did it!!!!

how would they charge in, i've never been to a gig int he pheonix park so i dunno what the set up is like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

The Stones'd be great. I wouldn't be bothered seeing Robbie.

Who was the planning permission sought by? Did it have L.Washe beside it by anychance? We'll all be in for a Pretty boy mimefest in that case.

If he signed his name Prat Arse or Fudge Packer... that'd be him aswell.

Up the stones...

Keith

Advertisement