Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI 2003 Dates

Options
  • 11-11-2002 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Session 1: 6th July - 25th July
    Session 2: 27th July - 15th August

Um, yeah. How's that suit y'all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

uh, Bob, the dates were already posted up over a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I forgot them though, so cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I didn't notice the exact dates being posted -- sorry 'bout that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

I'm not sure if this is good, when does the JC end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by Happy CTYI guy
    I'm not sure if this is good, when does the JC end?

Generally sometime in mid-June. I think you're safe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I think youre safe

you THINK. (mwaha)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

WOAAHHHHHH...... no birthday party for Bob at CTYI.....:eek:
    and...and....and... no hardcore fourth of July celebration....or ..or....or.....yeah. I will be session one. As always....my baby brother will be coming, too... hmmmm....he is radical. And tall. Much taller than me.... which isn't saying much. You know that if you know me... i can NOT wait till ctyi. Its a longer time to wait than ever. At least it seems that way...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by alaskagirl
    no hardcore fourth of July celebration....or ..or....or.....yeah.
    :confused: The only celebrations I remember were running around with a confederate flag and sitting down/shouting/moshing during the American national anthem when they played it at the disco..
    Not that I did any of that ...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Imagine if I become and RA...... hehehehehehehehehe.

<< Fio >>

Originally posted by smiles
    Imagine if I become and RA...... hehehehehehehehehe.

<< Fio >>
    Ooo..coolness. Is it likely?

• Advertisement

Dermo, who is sitting about two feet away from me, will almost definetely be an RA next year and it is much good! And Fio should be an RA too -- so should other cool peoples. Yes.

And no birthday party for me at CTYI, damn! Although, as of about two seconds ago me and Dermo have decided I am going to rent out an entire screen at UGC for a bitchin' party. And rock 'n' roll is bitchin'. Hell yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Well I'm going to ring CTYI during the week and see what the story is :)

During the last day of CTYI for me (forever (or so i thought)) I asked Sean and Colm to sign my notebook, normal enough stuff. And Sean said to me, "Surely this isn't the last we'll see of you?", and I said "Well it is I'm afriad, i'm getting a bit old" and he replied "Well if you're looking for a job in 2 years time give me a shout."

Well it went generally along those lines.... so hopefully he'll stay true to his words and they wont hate me :)

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I'm gonna apply to be an RA, but since i'm just ms.average ex-ctyhead in UCD there's no chance in hell of me getting it. twould be a larf tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

fio,you are going to be my ra.no choice in the matter.your lack of being in school to say hi and hug me must be made up for.

you must be MY RA toooo!!! yay fionnuala!!!!! But, how can fio AND joanne BOTH be my RAs? Especially since this will be my last year.....oh dear....dear dear dear....

a thought comes to mind...i know, its a rare occurance-bear with me... i remember when Clare Byrne and i were starving and we begged the non-ctyi people next door to us for food. they gave us a lovely loaf of bread. it was beautiful. Just BEAUTIFUL .thick slices.... we made toast. and shared.

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Dermo, who is sitting about two feet away from me, will almost definetely be an RA next year and it is much good!
    Hmm.. A homophobic punker RA? Count me out :P

Dermo's not homophobic, he just isn't the most comfortable around bi/homosexuals -- don't blame him, blame Meath! Actually, yeah, he is slightly homophobic. He's a good guy though, y'all know that. And leave punks alone, we are harmless and joyous ... and we make fun of everyone else so, um, yeah.

Yeah, dermo's not homophobic, he's most open about proclaiming Bob's sexuality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Laura

MEED!!! God bob, i'm disappointed in you. *shakes head disapprovingly*

Now I did'nt know Dermo too well but I'll say this for him, if a friend needed him (bob on ground receiving boot) he would always, without exception, fall on the ground in fits of laughter

• Advertisement

yeah punks are great. great fun to hang aruond with. and sexy. some of them are verrrry sexy. theres an alternative school that my friends go to and there are some very fine punks.... plus i like the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

yaawwwnn!!

yeah, I'm reading this.
    and I'm not exactly homophobic, I'm just not a touchy feely guy when it comes to guys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Spidergal

Hey LintDemon! Just reading that thought that you posted on the last page!That bread was so nice, if I recall it was the day that spar ran out of brunches!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

CTYI without spar food!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! thats truly the most terrifing thing i've heard all... well, at least week... maybe fortnight

SPIDERGAL!!!! i am a horrible person!! IM so sorry i havent emailed you! Forgive me!!!!
    We will always share the brunch bond!!
    I do my spidergal impersonation for everyone! I do! I do!

WE had the best RA for bringing us brunched to get us through that difficult time....thank you ciara. thank you.

Advertisement