Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITV News Channel- Rep.of Ireland

• 11-11-2002 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Well folks, the 14th November is nigh. Will the ITV News Channel be back on Republic cards or is there more chance of Pgs Flying!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭jez

Bah Bah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

There_is a game on tonight.........

We wait.

I enjoyed the Man U/Bayer L game on ITV News Channel last night courtesy of FTV card. However, more importantly ,has anyone noticed if the channel is back on the Irish EPG . If not , I fear it has gone for good!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

As of 10.00am today ITV News channel has returned to the EPG in the Rep Of Ireland. This was when I noticed it anyway, it could have been a little earlier.

Great to see this excellent channel back in Ireland. Unfortunately it is probably likely to be gone again by Wed 27th Nov. This is during the 2nd phase of the Champions League and ITV are scheduled to show two matches with English teams on the same night on ITV2 and the ITV News Channel.If they just blocked the channel for the match period, fine but why do they have to block it for the whole phase of the Champions League? The CL finishes until late Feb from Dec 11 so it may be back for two months but surely we should be complaining to Sky or ITV for this shoddy service which in my book appears to be a pure case of laziness by someone...

Any comments????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

seems a bit pointless putting it back on for us for the odd month/week here and there scattered throughout the year, they should be able to just block it on the match by match basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭ainiseoir

Yes its back.
    No flying pigs, but the nice dark-skinned lady with the glistening lips is working wonders for me.

Advertisement