Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill

Options
  • 18-03-1999 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

I just got a US copy of Silent Hill...

Take it Resident Evil.

The CG is great, although the characters are a little jerky. But while that was what I was looking forward to... this game is just _so_ unsettling. RE2 had some moments of "surprise shock wet your knickers", but this game just keeps up this horrible disquieting atmosphere the whole way through... the camera movement helps, and (wow!) a PS game that actually uses fog properly!

Don't play it too late at night. You won't sleep. At all. And you'll end up hugging the coffee machine in terror as the radio starts blaring white noise at you...

Oh yeah, and the moral moronity are going to have a field day on Marion Finucane's show about this one.

Ja na,
    Rob

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Oh no....RE2 really scared me....definitly going to have to get Silient Hill so..

Draco

Advertisement