Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Few Pictures of my LUDO work so far.

• 11-11-2002 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Launch%20Pad.jpg
    Launch%20Pad%202.jpg
    Launch%20Pad%203.jpg
    launch.jpg
    luvly%20nice%20pictyar.jpg
    planejetyoke.jpg
    gun.jpg

None of the images above are of finished work. The ones towards the bottom are really early stuff, the tops ones are part of the Apollo 11 project i'm currently working on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

pfft college boy :D

hehe the models are pwn tbh gg icon14.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

nice work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

did you do the textures for the models yourself then? Either way, the one with the mountains looks greeat, although they do look a bit *too?* curvy.. real mountains are kinda.. well.. not like that :)

Still, better mountains than i can *hammer* together.

Anyone get the *hammer* reference? Thought not :rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Its *hammer* time... hehe roffle... i'll be quiet now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

What package did you use for them 3d models? Thats impressive stuff btw. Check out mine at http://redbrick.dcu.ie/~matfin - i used 3d studio max 2.5 and then a 4.0 demo disk recently.

Thanks

Matt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

Originally posted by ThrAx
    Its *hammer* time... hehe roffle... i'll be quiet now.

rofl, ahh the memories...loved that show :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Eh no it wasn a TV show, it was a song by MC Hammer. Now hes a weird preacher dude, but back then he was a cool MC rapper type dude. Fuck man.

I used 3d Studio Max 3.2 in college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

it was a tv show actually, it was a cartoon where he fought petty crime [i think]
    the only thing i remember about it is hammers shoes used to talk to him :p

Advertisement