Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethouse 2nite..

Options
  • 19-03-1999 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Myself and Ehldas will be there, brandishing Brood Wars CDs. Who's gonna be there?

Teeth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'm there smile.gif

Dan

Wonder if dave and sam might come too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Yup seems that i need to praccy my terran stuff so i need to be hammered.... one good point - no devore-led-zerg smile.gif sweet mercies..

Teef, can you install spawn versions of brood war? Cos I have a distinct lack of brood war CDs at the moment sad.gif

Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fiend

hey, might pop in and have a go at Brood War multiplayer if I'm in the city centre this evening. Those last 3 levels for Zerg are a *****. took ages to finish them =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ehldas

Dunno if you can spawn... can give it a try though. Should be at least three BW players though : Fiend, you are going to get your annoying little Zerg ass chewed off and spat out :-)

Ehldas

• Advertisement

hahaha fiend us zergies can stick together, and show these pussy tossers what DEATH is.

Advertisement