Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom plans to cut 1,000 staff in January

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Sad...seriously sad. Any wonder folk think you lot are a collection of moaning anoraks. I'll leave you all to your delusional little world. Bye now.

daithi54 throws teddy bear into corner - stamps foot - storms out of room

seriously though daithi54 could actually be someone from eircon, in which case shows that they really have only utter contempt for their customers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 daithi54

ooooo....barbed reply...LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

I think the post is getting off the topic and should be locked - everyone knows the issues and has their own opinions. Nuf said me thinks. Does anymore on this topic actually helpIOFFL in any way? Me dont think it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

with Crawler with this one ... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Krouc

Ahh well :) They are just magic, letting lots of ppl go yet hiring nothing but expensive contract ppl since its takeover.

Wes be leaned peoples.

K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by daithi54
    Sad...seriously sad. Any wonder folk think you lot are a collection of moaning anoraks. I'll leave you all to your delusional little world. Bye now.

Daithi, Take this as a very public warning, You are not as anonymous as you might like to think you are. Anymore comments along these lines and your access to the 'delusional world' will be severly curtailed.

Couldnt agree more with the off topic-ness of this. closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement