Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

la rocca, the crayonz, polar..... this saturday evening

Options
  • 11-11-2002 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

this saturday evening the 16th of november sees ourselves polar and the crayonz supporting the lads from larocca in da 2 of wexford street

see you's there???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

hey. that's my birthday, that is. i haven't made plans further than going to see the new harry potter film (those of you on the pub crawl will understand why i want to see it so very much), so perhaps i could hop, skip and/or dance along to da 2 later on. what time, how many europes, will there be crazed nudity, etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Good bands, good gig. Recommended. Polar are phucking sweet and we saw la Rocca at the D4 which was amazing so were there.

66e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

the crayonz have had to pull out of this one due to unforeseen circumstances... i'm really pee'd ...was really looking forward to playing with them...

both times we were due to play wit them it fell through..pity

Advertisement