Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name this album.

Options
  • 11-11-2002 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Looking for name of album for a person. one song has micheal jackson and Billy gene singing in ti so i suppose it would probably be a micheal jackson album. but i wouldnt have a clue what its called.

Not sure if this is right place for this so if its moved or answered to could someone pm me. Kept fairly busy at the moment so dont get to check as often as i would like to.

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Makaveli already answered this on after hours... anyway its off Thriller.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Kraken
    one song has micheal jackson and Billy gene singing in ti

That Billie Jean is a great singer.....

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Kraken
    Looking for name of album for a person. one song has micheal jackson and Billy gene singing in ti so i suppose it would probably be a micheal jackson album. but i wouldnt have a clue what its called.

Not sure if this is right place for this so if its moved or answered to could someone pm me. Kept fairly busy at the moment so dont get to check as often as i would like to.

cheers.

If by any chance youre not talking about a Micheal Jackson album.

I do know of a album with "one song has micheal jackson and Billy gene singing", it's... "as heard on radio soulwax pt.2" - "2 many DJ's", see http://www.2manydjs.org/

thats to say its a mix with in a mixed tracked, Two Many DJ's didn't get the final "approval-stamp" for Michael Jackson's Billy Jean.

thats to say its a mix with in a mixed tracked, Two Many DJ's didn't get the final "approval-stamp" for Michael Jackson's Billy Jean.

• Advertisement

2 many djs rules

Originally posted by CQD
    2 many djs rules

True

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

bushwhacka also did some pretty sweet remixes of it, don't think they ever made it past being white labels...

Advertisement