Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Died in a Movie EP

Options
  • 11-11-2002 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

After SO much work, a lot of money, personal sacrifices, and much arguements over tea and Fawlty Towers, The 66 Electric are finally releasing our EP 'I Died in a Movie' on December 4th in the Temple Bar Music Centre.

It features 'The Brown Bear' which has been recently a-listed by the Phantomites, 'We' 'Pilot Song' 'Out of Frustration' and 'I Died in a Movie'.

The CD this is something that we are really proud of as well as something we really want to get out there so keep your eyes and ears peeled over the next month for our (ha!) medie blitz.

Be well...

66e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

groovy ****...cant wait to pick this up...

that 'out of frustration' tune is sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Do you guys have a website or any mp3s/samples?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

Whoops forgot to mail u guys with thanks. That CD I got in the post is pretty feckin' cool. Well done...good luck with the EP guys.

Dave Hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 butterflywings

hey, i went 2 c u guys in TBMC 4d 1st time a coupla weeks ago (with polar etc) & i thought uz wer deadly. ill definitely be gettin every1 2buy it. (or, 2support u & make the world a better place, buy it for my teeny boppery type friends what with Christmas being right round the corner)(mwahaha, i urge all to force decent music onto those so unfortunate as not to be Blessed with taste)
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Thanks. really appreciate those who are turning up to the gigs and those who, hopefully, will help us to make this CD a success. The launch night is going to be really special for us, especially as we are playing with one of the best bands going, Polar.

Be well...

66e

• Advertisement

oh you... (makes hand movement much the same as a "gimme five" except without the other hand...think about it...think about it)

yeah its gonna be a great night i cant wait... its our websites 1yr anniversary too...madness!

thank you btw

Advertisement