Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you change is SC?

Options
  • 22-03-1999 12:49pm
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

So anyway, this guy soso (one of the top players on B.net allegedly) met a few of the SC development team and they asked him what he would change. His long list is at http://www.gamers.com/messages/view.asp?id=ztcwv
    Some of the stuff is interesting, some I don't get.
    So what do the rest of you think? What would you change?

Draco.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Could it have been a typo? Maybe he meant hatcheries?

[This message has been edited by Skyclad (edited 22-03-99).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Anyone know why they are talking about 4-6 spawning pools for Zerg, I dont see what that does for you as they dont produce zerglings, have only 2 upgrades and generally just sit there doing nothing most of the game.
    I cant see what you would want more then 2, and even that seems overly cautious.

As for changing stuff, I'd give zerg back their old spawning rate. Improve a lot of the pathfinding and AI (like just standing there when you get Psychic Stormed.

DeV

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Yeah - the spawning pool thing really got me. the only explaination I came up with is since you need one to build other buildings the others are there as back up. But 4 or 6?

Draco.

Advertisement