Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Begrudgers on freebies

Options
  • 12-11-2002 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Pugwall, Soma, I'd hate to ever go to a party in your gaffs. Your music collection must stink. The Walls were brilliant and I thought Hi-Rise are definitely a band to watch out for. I wasn't on any guest list and bought my tickets. A great night - money well spent.

I thought the atmosphere was deadly. I saw Mundy there bopping away and Nina Hynes and people from other bands - La Rocca I think. Apparently half the guest list didn't get in as the venue was full to capacity by 10pm. It was great to see a packed Ambassador for three great Irish acts.
    Begrudgers on free tickets - go and apply for a job with Hot Press or The Slate.

I also haven't seen any mention of a Cork gig on the band's website as of yet. Daveirl, you're obviously privvy to information that no one else has access to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Interesting seeing as my record collection also includes two of the walls singles and one 'the stunning' album.

I said I felt the gig was bland - now going by the usual hysterically abusive reviews of gigs I've read on this board - that is a fairly mild assesment/opinion, one which I am entitled to, so get over it.

Advertisement