Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight Blue

Options
  • 12-11-2002 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just to let you know that my new programme "Midnight Blue" kicks off this Wednesday night at 11pm on Phantom, straight after Paul Clarke's ICON.

Midnight Blue will run every Wednesday from 11pm to 1am, and will feature a tightly paced mix of Phantom favourites, Irish and International (1st hour), and after midnight a 20-30 minute themed setpiece, which will put together everything from mainstream to eclectic indie, served to make a chain, or a statement, evoke a mood or braintease. There will be a final roundup of requests in the last half-hour, and an early look forward to programmes and featured on Phantom in the latter half of the week and into the weekend.

I'm looking forward to this - do join me if you can :)

Steve Conway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

ooh, i like the sounds of the set piece deelie.
    I have a big fat day off tomorrow, so Im sure i'll find the time to listen to this.

Its always fun to have big long mixes of songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

sounds deadly, shall definately keep an ear out soon
    and mr conway....im waiting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Good to have you back Mr. Conway.

66e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

i had a wee little listen in last night, and, i think you did a pretty damn good job.
    congrats :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Irish Hombre

Here here! Keep it up old chap! Well laid out, well presented, and what can I say, well done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

Yum yum

Advertisement