Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards admin thought...

Options
  • 20-03-1999 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

Just a thought, but how about implementing a method of moving entire threads from one board to another? For instance, there are a lot of conversations in the Quake board that should really be in tech support, or IRC, or consoles.... Should a system be put in place wherby a board admin can move a discussion to a more relevant board? It would make the Quake board a lot easier to read, by keeping the noise/signal ratio a bit better...!

Ja na
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Well Sloshie, that is an idea but I don't think there's much point. Most people with any cop on do post to the relevant threads and those who don't generally don't get many replies so...

Kegs.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Great idea! I think you should do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you're right, it was a great idea... 5 goddamned years ago:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

eh, what's the point of dragging this up, tman?

since we've been able to move threads for several years now, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

eh, Maximilian did it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

oops, my bad!

/me goes to sit in corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

werd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Back from wence you came, foul creature of the depths of time!

(and here was me thinking Rob was back to cause trouble)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement