Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amiga In a Box

• 12-11-2002 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

AIAB is amazing! Up and running after 2 minutes and what a slick and smoothly running interface. A big improvement over the last 2 years. For old times sake I started the HD install version of MegaloMania. So good was it that I might just play it again to completion. Better practise as it has been nearly 10 years. Wow, this Xmas 10 years ago.. completed it over the xmas break. Ooer! :) I sense a downloading frenzy again...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hmm....I haven't tried AIAB in a Long time...I mean WinUAE is just as easy to set up and allows you to configure practically everything....Ah hell I'll download the latest version and put it through it's paces:)
    MegaloMania is an excellent game. I think there's a "Favorite Amiga game" thread around somewhere if you need any ideas for possible downloads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I must say i'm impressed...I used this with the latest version of WinUAE (Which has speeded up again after a few dodgy versions) and it makes WinUAE very easy to use for a newbie. Personally I prefare it without because it's been my experience that some games require different settings and AIAB only caters for three on startup...I say anyone with a fast machine who doesn't want to mess around with settings should use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

aiab aint really about games tough. it for showing off the capabilities of the amiga workbench. and its a pretty sweet interface considering its a 9 year old os with some graphical enhancments strapped on. just shows what you can do even with a supremely bastardised version of unix.

Advertisement