Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to reconfigure isdn boxes

• 12-11-2002 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to configure an isdn eircom (highspeed) box using an analogue phone? AN eircom employee showed me how to setup the ports before, and I have forgotten the information.

Its something like, plug in the analogue phone on the highspeed box, then type #123456* or something like that.

The box at my work appears to only use the one isdn number, and doesnt use the second one at all. (for recieving)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

this isn't regarding your question yankilk, however..
    without having to post another topic, what is the cost of reconnecting to ISDN? I still have to the actual isdn box stuck on the wall..that's about it...- do i still have to pay the connection fee of £100..which i think is what it costed the first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

bloody highjacker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

you might be able to persuade a 1901 gimp to get you a high speed manual, just say you never got one, it's all in there, otherwise some kind boards person might copy it for you, if memory serves me right they do all sorts of features with the analog ports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

See

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Ok, have the manual in front of meh.

At the dial tone, **#73##

then 111 for line 1 or 112 for line 2

then enter the phone number for that line followed by #

Give that a shot...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

gerry, u still the man. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

Ok, you got your damn answer....now anyone wanna have a go at answering mine? :)

Advertisement