Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWA Roundup

• 12-11-2002 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hey,
    16 days till WWA. Some news

Jeremy Borash won't be on the tour. Obligations with NWA:TNA I presume

Sabu will be there despite speculation, following is taken from his shedule on his site

NOV. 28 - DUBLIN - WWA Tour
    NOV. 29 - BIRMINGHAM NEC - WWA TOUR
    NOV. 30 - WEMBLEY ARENA - WWA TOUR
    DEC. 1 - BRIGHTON CENTERE - WWA TOUR
    DEC. 4 - NOTTINGHAM ARENA - WWA TOUR
    DEC. 5 - NEWCASTLE TELEWEST ARENA - WWA TOUR
    DEC. 6 - GLASGOW SECC - WWA TOUR
    DEC. 7 - MANCHESTER - WWA TOUR
    DEC. 13 - SWITZERLAND, ZURICH - WWA TOUR

Also set to appear Simon Diamond and Perry Saturn

Comments

I am going to go to this show tomorrow . Any updates on who is not or is going to be there ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

i am heading to the show aswell

as for the card, hmm dont know yet. but the line up is impressive

STING
    THE GODFATHER
    PERRY SATURN
    MIDAJAH
    LEX LUGER
    MISS ELIZABETH
    NATHAN ' THE FRONT ROW ' JONES
    BUFF BAGWELL
    DISCO INFERNO
    SABU
    NORMAN SMILEY
    KONNAN
    SIMON DIAMOND
    SPYDER 'NAT' WEBB
    MIKE SANDERS
    JOHNNY SWINGER
    JOE E LEGEND
    SHARK BOY
    THE WALL
    FRANKIE KAZARIAN
    Plus
    Hard Core Midgets PUPPET & TEO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I agree the line up is cool but the problem is its quantity over quality, theres like 22+ Wrestlers all going to be crammed intoa show thats 2-3 hours long, so you can imagine the match quality, probably about 5-8 minutes for each match and then an intermission etc.
    doesnt look good at all to be honest, still dont know if ill be there, ill decide tomorrow

agreed bombidol, however just because all of these people are going to be there, doesnt necessarily mean they are all going to be wrestling.

Isnt WWA meant to be having a PPV in Glasgow??? They may rest some of the roster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah theres a show in Glasgow, i would be wary of calling it a ppv cause this show in dublin was meant to be one too, remember? As far as i know, Dublin is the first show on the tour so everyone should be in good shape, but unfortunatly wwa is treated like a vacation by the big names, a chance to travel around the world and relax, its the indy guys that will be worth watching on this tour, Nate Webb and Sharkboy are two to keep your eye on.

Bomb

• Advertisement

I wonder if the show itself will be actually any good . Alot of the wrestlers i find really boring but who knows they might suprise us . Will get my ticket tomorrow . Will try and take a few pics .

I'll be bringing a camera too. Will post pics as soon as I get them developed, and scanned in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

I will also scan pics

50 a ticket is a bit steap tho .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

You can get tickets for 30 euros too! I`m nothing expecting anything as good as IWW but nonetheless it should prove an enjoyable night out! I wonder how many tickets will be sold?

Phelim

• Advertisement

I am actually not convinced to go see this show I am just thinking ths could be a waste of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Originally posted by bombidol
    Yeah theres a show in Glasgow, i would be wary of calling it a ppv cause this show in dublin was meant to be one too, remember? As far as i know, Dublin is the first show on the tour so everyone should be in good shape, but unfortunatly wwa is treated like a vacation by the big names, a chance to travel around the world and relax, its the indy guys that will be worth watching on this tour, Nate Webb and Sharkboy are two to keep your eye on.

Bomb

Dunno about the relaxing part. Most of them were down in Westwood working out this afternoon. Norman Smiley, Nate Jones, etc. It was a bit of a shock to see about 10 massive dudes in the weights area when I walked around the corner. Then I saw Norman Smileys goofy face and realised it was the WWA.

Advertisement