Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweeties (groan)

Options
  • 12-11-2002 10:52pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

A Jelly Bean walks into a bar and starts talking to a Smartie. After a few beers the Smartie says "Ere, do you fancy going to that new club in town?".
    The Jelly Bean says "No mate, I'm a soft centre, I always end up getting my head kicked in".
    So Smartie says "Don't worry about it, I'm a bit of a hard case, I'll look after you."
    So Jelly Bean says "Fair enough, as long as you'll look after me", and off they went.
    After a few more beers in the club, three Lockets walk in.
    As soon as he sees them, Smartie hides under the table, the Lockets take one look at Jelly Bean and starts kicking him, punching him and generally having a laugh.

After a while they get bored and walk out.
    Jelly Bean pulls his battered Jelly Bean bodyover to the table and wipes his Jelly Bean blood up and turns to Smartie and says "I thought you were going to look after me?".
    "I was!" says Smartie,
    "But those Lockets are fucking menthol".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Best bad joke ever

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rofl, totally stupuid, but funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Evil Jose

Thats so stupid, you just have to laugh at it!:)

Advertisement