Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Jukebox 3 20 GB

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Zab
    That's not really fair, it's on special offer on the German site at the moment.
    Ah, didn't notice that :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Originally posted by maxheadroom
    While its still relevant - has anyone seen the nomad zen on sale anywhere in this country yet? I'm interested, but it's a lot of money to spend having never held or listened to it - I don't want to spend €500 and then find out that I hate the interface, or that the sound is woeful...

We sell em in Peats, Hopefully were gonna set one up when the next batch arrives. Oh and its USB 1.1 & Firewire, no USB 2.0 Im not sure if that was said already but if it was well.. there it is again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Its getting a little off-topic now, so I've moved this thread to technology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

usb2 devices will work, just at usb1.1 speeds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Originally posted by Xithus
    We sell em in Peats, Hopefully were gonna set one up when the next batch arrives. Oh and its USB 1.1 & Firewire, no USB 2.0 Im not sure if that was said already but if it was well.. there it is again :D

Can you let us know when that batch arrives? Be interesting to see/hold one of them :)

Advertisement