Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to UTVIP

Options
  • 13-11-2002 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

I know this sounds sad, but I am well drunk, but I think we shoudl all say thanks to UTV. As your basic home user UTVIP has yet to let me down, allways decent speeds. I've yet to have a bad experience with the phone calls, in other word all peachy here but reduced calls and I dont have to pay those thieving feckers in Esat ( I still remember the letter) and I pay Eircom the bare minimum. Even if UTV were over priced (which they arent) I'd still pay. It's a very small victory on my way to cheap dsl but I'm glad some one (i.e UTV) had the balls to go the extra bit and provide a reasonably affordable service with unheard of input/output from the fans. Thanks UTV.
    p.s (yes I am drunk but It's a decent gesture all the same, people seem to forget thanks in this day and age).

Comments

Advertisement