Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Further nitpicks :)

Options
  • 24-03-1999 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

feel free to ignore me smile.gif

I'm just curious, we have all these game discussion boards, but what happens with a game that doesn't exist or has come out? I doubt Cloud is going to spawn more boards?

My other quibble, barring deleting the persons posts, is there any way to bar someone from posting in an area? I'm sure the muppet in question will comment on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I guess we need some more games genre boards, "Tactical", "Action", etc., maybe go by the Yahoo Computer Games categories, and lump new games in there.

Delete the user's account? That's about all we can do with lamers, ask me or DeV (second board administrator) to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The person in question is "Damo". I'm starting to grow weary of his continual attacks against me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Poor Hobbes. *sniffle*

On a lighter note, if you're going to add more boards Cloud it might be an idea to put the links to the category on the main page rather then showing all the boards, because it'd be a right pain on the ar$e.

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That can be done alright, or just list the individual category forums with http://leo.ucg.ie/cgi-bin/boards/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true&category=Games .

Advertisement