Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2v2

Options
  • 26-03-1999 3:00pm
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

This boards been a bit quite recently so time to start of a discussion.
    This is more for the people who have been asking about 2 vs. 2 strategies. There's
    something you really have to do before you even start thinking about getting better at 2 vs.
    2's... Namely, you have to be on the team that you want to be on. No, I don't mean be on
    the team that this or that name player is on. I mean being on a team in which you and your
    teammates are as close as family and won't give up on each other.
    This is from the www.gamers.com/starcraft site.
    Personally I complete agree with this.
    What i want to know is what do people look for in a partner for Starcraft (I'll reserve my opinions for the moment)

Draco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Er, Dev and meself tend to be on the same team, purely because we can both take the abuse we hurl at each other.

Dan

(Doh, was that yours tom? ****e I was wondering why my lads weren't killing it by default *BOOM*)

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Imp (one of the cyber X guys for you not in the know) have a devastating zerg - zerg team that crushes everyone

Dra-(me very very drunk from free college **** up)-co

Advertisement