Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd recorder query

Options
  • 13-11-2002 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Just want your thoughts on this piece of machinery, for example is it worth the price?, is there any better options available? Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/index.asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

There is a pioneer model that got rave reviews with whathifi. Cant remember the model off hand.... if interested post here and I'll look it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

Nice one, if you could. My research has been limited to the peats and richersounds websites so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

MAC_E sorry for the delay in replying. Took me ages to sort through my what hifi to find the review.

Anyway it was the pioneer PDR-609.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

They seem to be the two main models that rs are pushing at the moment. I think ill wait till the sales and see if the prices get pushed down further.

Advertisement