Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Work Required

• 13-11-2002 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

How do.

I'm looking for temporary work over the Christmas period; the dates are flexible.

My current company has no work over the holiday period because the majority of our customers close for that time. However, I'm a student who needs to pay the rent.

I can work anywhere in Celbridge/Leixlip/Lucan/Maynooth/Dublin.

I'm a fully trained digitiser with Wings software for logo design, but work in that department is scarce, I realise. That's my current job.

However, I'm prepared to do most anything - I have experience in sales, in waitressing, as a clerical officer, as a barmaid, in managerial work (in a bookshop), as a youth leader, as an assistant living with handicapped adults, as a basketball coach...basically anything.

I have a reasonable CV available upon request. If you think you can sort me out for a month or two, PM me and we can chat.

Thankee kindly.

Advertisement