Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What song would you be?

Options
  • 13-11-2002 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

If you had to choose a song that best summed up who you are, if you could be any song, what would you be and why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Nirvana - Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

Cause it's one of Nirvana's best, and cause I don't know 'what is wrong with me'.

or Metallica's Fade To Black cause it's how optimistic I am now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

at the moment it rent day blues by the frames becasue im skint and bloody pissed off.

in general im kinda manic depressive, up one day down the next. so i guess any cure song would go a long way to define me.

now im off to listen to disintegration and ponder computer programming problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

iron maiden -fear of the dark
    because its a brilliant tune and well i do kinda have a fear of the dark
    ah the live version a course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Fugazi - Waiting Room..

cos its about doing **** all but eventually getting up off your arse to do something spectacular.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Wheelbarrow Exhiliration Binoculars - Midaal Kursde Bolnekteschen Oöfenschfaeder Kinder-Massacre Lieschentiider (Tekno-Remixen)

No explanation needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

Ludacris -> Southern Hospitality ! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

they might be giants-particle man

so cheesy its hip ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by thedrowner
    they might be giants-particle man

so cheesy its hip ;)

good call.. altho I prefer person man: "hit on the head with a frying pan an' lives his life in a garbage can"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hmm...
    Hard question to answer.

Possibly 'Fields of the Nephilim' - Moonchild.
    Really dreamy kinda song, as I'm always walking about with my head off somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by Kali
    good call.. altho I prefer person man: "hit on the head with a frying pan an' lives his life in a garbage can"

oh i was just naming the song
    if i had to be one of them i'd be triangel man coz he always wins :) (it'd start making up for the fact that i NEVER win)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

Iggy Pop - The Passenger cos thats what I am.

Advertisement