Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

x-constant

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hehehe

ph33r the n00b

i'm going to go drink more now

"I wont be posting up here again.... its a once off."

erm, I do believe that's the problem :)

well.. maybe not in your case..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Having heard some of X-Constant's music I can say first of all they're well good! You guys were supposed to come to my home town of Castlebar to play with my mates Sherman M4.

Anyway, the X-Constant guys are launching an EP (or so I was lead to believe) and what harm in plugging the gig - OK, it's slightly commercial, but they're a small band (in the grand scheme of things) and are trying to make it big. Give them a break...

What if they *do* become rich and famous and they start a "boards.ie are cnuts!" campaign?!!?!? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Originally posted by x-c
    toff head....

ROFL.

One for the siggy Dusty, methinks.

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Kix
    ROFL.

One for the siggy Dusty, methinks.

K

You're not paid to think!

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Originally posted by Kharn

Anyway, the X-Constant guys are launching an EP (or so I was lead to believe) and what harm in plugging the gig - OK, it's slightly commercial, but they're a small band (in the grand scheme of things) and are trying to make it big. Give them a break...

Err they posted on the IOFFL board Kharn I don't know but I don't think Metal has alot to do with The Irish Campaign for affordable Internet access unless they have a nice little ditty about "Dr." Philip Nolan :)

Next time X-Constant post it on a relevant board like the Rock/Metal one. :rolleyes:
    What if they *do* become rich and famous and they start a "boards.ie are cnuts!" campaign?!!?!? :p

Cool there is no such thing as bad advertising :)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

well x-c if you only come onto the boards to pimp people to your concert, why not pay for an ad!?

Peeps here dont like spamming in 7 boards :eek:
    Phantom FM:
    x - c o n s t a n t - e.p launch party x-c
    Music / Radio:
    x - c o n s t a n t - e.p launch gig x-c
    Gigs / Events:
    Bands / Musicians:
    Rock / Metal:
    Energy FM:
    XFM:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Havent time to post much this morning. REASON has been employed. Too much bull**** on the music forums today.
    Not going to play favourites. Let god sort them out.

If we start allowing this sort of cr@p we'll be up to our ears in parties, albums and other commercial stuff.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

What if they *do* become rich and famous and they start a "boards.ie are cnuts!" campaign?!!?!?

So boards should let this one go because its small ? Ya know where that will go :) Especially with websites :(

Also if they started the boards are ****s campaign boards would just get way more traffic so that wouldnt be all bad would it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Originally posted by logic1
    You're not paid to think!

.logic.

You’re not paid to be a filthy perv either.

I guess we’re just two enthusiastic amateurs.

Good luck going professional, BTW. :p

K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by daveirl
    I think its fair enough. They're using the forums for what they were intended for. Maybe its a little commercial but it's OK with me anyway!

I have no idea what X-constant posted in response to his unsolicited commercial advertising in a completely unrelated forum.

I dont care if they are gods gift to metal, jazz or symphony orchestras. Spam is Spam and the Ioffl forum (as well as all the others) is NOT the place for it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

y'see I didn't see any of those OT threads as they were nuked by the time I came here.

I only saw a thread on the Rock/Metal board this morning.

But, you're right Lee - spam is spam and shouldn't be tolerated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement