Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Games

Options
  • 23-03-1999 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Any man ever hear of Head Over Heels and The Great Escape. I own the games for the c64 but ive no c64 atm. any one know where one might aquire the neccessaries for the PC?
    Your reward will be my gratitude.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Heard of them? I had them for the C64 (I think I still have head over Heels)

Try here:
    www.csun.edu/~hbbuse08/c64.html

now - can anyone find me Creatures (The C64 version not the Playstation one)

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Another visitor, stay a while, staaaayyyyy forever .... oh yeah right, yes there are a number of c64 emus which are for all intents and purposes 99.9% perfect. You want to find a c64 game that you had years ago well every one imaginable can be found at this site:

http://www.geocities.com/~gamebase64/

and as for an emulator there are links from that site, the best one being imho is PC64 but there are one or two other which are top notch. Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

hey mark if your looking for a c64 I think I still got one or 2 lying around the house want a lend??

I`ll have your back soon too wink.gif..

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

If you are looking for old C64 games the try
    www.c64.com
    www.c64.org
    www.c64.net
    www.c64.nu
    it has everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭toil

Nothing beats the old
    PITSTOP2!
    For a classic game!

was the best....still is on a sat night

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Any C64 emus at Dave's Classics?

That site rules.

http://www.davesclassics.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

while on the subject of classic games for various systems, anyone know where to get such greats as keen,crystal caves and gods for pc????

try davesclassics under pc clones games, they might be there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

Freak...i have those two games along with about 200 other C64 games..and 2 C64's....
    aren't I grate?

Wish I was as cool as you sher

Advertisement