Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session

Options
  • 14-11-2002 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I just wanna point out that my birthday session is on tonight in Dorans , Im playing a gig and will be rediculously drunk during and after but not before I go on stage ok Richie hhaaahaaa?.....Apologies for anyone who I embarrass or is embarrassed for me (this is quite a common occurrance) anyway I'd like loadsa people there so I can pretend Im really popular an all of that so I would like anyone who likes drinking a lot to come along and get merry and contribute to the ATMOSPHERE!

In anticipation of people mailing me telling me Im "a drunk and bumbling fool with a chip on my shoulder and should act more professionally" I would like acknowledge the aforementioned statement in its entirety.

Thank you for your time.
    Burp!
    Trev M

Advertisement