Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c++

Options
  • 14-11-2002 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

could anyone tell me the official c++ website, the equivalent of java.sun.com for c++.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Well I don't think it's an official site, but cplusplus.com is a very good reference site. You might also have a look at the boards.ie C/C++ FAQ.

Try this site:

http://www.research.att.com/~bs/C++.html

This is Bjarne Stroustrupps site...he created c++ so i suppose this is official

hope it helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

rachel and Man u babe posting here :)

seems like the folks from the 'smarty-pants' board have gone to college :)

what/where are you studying? oh, and since you are female, i might as well throw in the obligatory a/s/l? ;)

The thing i have learned when looking for c++ resources on the web is that google treats '+' as an operator, so it's best to search for "c++" in quotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

so it's best to search for "c++" in quotes
    Pepsi?

You might want to try out http://www.cprogramming.com/ and run through the tutorials there 1-2(x)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

Originally posted by DeadBankClerk
    rachel and Man u babe posting here :)

seems like the folks from the 'smarty-pants' board have gone to college :)

what/where are you studying? oh, and since you are female, i might as well throw in the obligatory a/s/l? ;)

The thing i have learned when looking for c++ resources on the web is that google treats '+' as an operator, so it's best to search for "c++" in quotes.

Sorry to dissapoint ye there DeadBankClerk but its actually rachels bf. im just posting under her name cos i havent registerered here yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by rachel
    Sorry to dissapoint ye there DeadBankClerk but its actually rachels bf.

Hahe, another one busted. DeadBankClerk to get brick through head by the end of the week.

This might be of use too. It's the "C++ in 21 days" book

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

lol :)

funniest thing i've seen all day :P

/me caught in pants down a/s/l action

Advertisement