Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ummm, games...too many games and too little time

Options
  • 01-04-1999 6:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

A games forum? Think there are too many forums here now but hey, this seems like a good place rant about games in general.

Just downloaded Half Life Team Fortress Classic and Civilization: Call to Power. I still haven't try out Warzone2100 yet after downloading it 2 nights ago. Also have X-Wing Alliance and Redline from over a week ago. I know where to get Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty and I just found a beta of Alien vs Predator but not going to download that until the weekend cause it's 200megs and I have enough to mess around with.

Is it me or are there waaaay too many games being release these days? I mean, Daikatan, Kingpin, QuakeArena, Unreal Tournament are just some of the high profiled games that are coming soon. There are so many games that we rarely get to play one for long before something better comes along.

Anyway, so anyone want to predict which is going to be the biggest game of 1999? Personally I think it's going to be Final Fantasy 8 =) Yes, a console game. It already beat FF7 in terms of sales (2 milion copies sold i think on first day) and scheduled to be released int he states in sep. Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Anyone tried that Gangster game? The one where you play the Mob and run organised crime! I'm thinking of getting it but I'm still not decided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fiend

Gangsters? Don't bother. It's a great idea for a game but very badly implemented. Spend your money on Civilization Call to Power instead if you like that sorta games. It should be out in the shops soon.

Advertisement