Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SmartHomes

• 14-11-2002 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Has anyone heard/dealt with SmartHomes???

www.smarthomes.ie

Seems like a good idea..

Id love to know what hub/switch/connectivity equipment they use.

Views Anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Jeez man :eek: :eek: :eek: They're from my road and I've never heard tell of 'em !!
    Now I'm as intrigued as you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I bought a new house recently with http://www.smarthomes.ie technology pre-installed. Moving in, in October. Will get you more info then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

deepspeed wrote:
    Has anyone heard/dealt with SmartHomes???

www.smarthomes.ie

Seems like a good idea..

Id love to know what hub/switch/connectivity equipment they use.

Views Anybody?

well i just spent ages redoing mine, drilling out, cables behind plasterboard...complete pain but it is way cool now that i am finished..i put in cat 6 and i am down to the last 2 wall plates...if you are building your house now...i am definitely putting in plastic tubing in each wall so i can run network and speaker cables etc from upstairs to downstairs and around the walls...

it is great to see a company doing this finally here...i am amazed builder here dont offer it as an addon...

Advertisement