Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

just a Question on fta

• 14-11-2002 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hey all
    .My question is,i have the old sky analogue system with a standard lnb (not universal).will a new universal lnb support the dish or will i have to get a new dish.? Futhermore im planning to get a free to view receiver will this work with any universal lnb.what im planning on doing is get a reciever with a seca, nagra,irdeto and other in a 5 in 1 cam card will this allow me to get channels such as c+spain and other c+ channels.please reply i know its a long question hopefully not too long.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

the answer to all your questions is yes,yes,yes.

A universal shall give you all KU band signals,and these are the signals that give the most interesting things.
    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps..your 5in 1 is a cam so you will still have to find cards or bake them yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 matrisk no 1

Where would i find such a card and is there slots for cards in fta recievers|?
    also is making the cards yourself a difficult task?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Damo i have no objections on a "lock" on this one.[i usually do]
    :p

matrisk no 1: 5in1 cards are pretty much useless plastic these days and you will only find them useful for C+ France [on 19], Premiere [on 19], maybe NTV [on 13], NTV+ [on 36] and something or other on 30W...none of it is great viewing.

No 1 you have mail...follow the instructions ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Cheers chernobyl!

I'll blame a 4½ hour journey home due to the floods! :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement