Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

forum for kids/parenting requested

• 15-11-2002 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

/thaed looks about hoping the mods that be wont mind this post if so SORRY!

I have put a request in the Admin section for a section for kids/parenting. We now have a pet section that deals with all the fun of having pets but not yet a place for parenting.

I know that there are often threads here put a kids/parenting section would be nice there us glowing parents could brag and rant about our offspring with out anoying anyone and offer support and at times advice.

So if you'd think this is a good idea post your support in the Admin
    forum.

Thanks

Thaed

yes i know Thaed has kids sacrey innt :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

but we already have a fourm for kids,
    its called boards.ie :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

hehe, sounds good. Boards is already becoming 'neutral territory' for disputes between companies and their customers, soon it'll do the same for parents and their children! :D

/me awaits the flamewars

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

Thaed as a parent myself, I'm not sure whether its a good idea. I can't really say why for sure. Other than it doens't feel right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The idea isnt that we expose our kids by giving out a lot of info about them and us but aplace to praise and rant about out lil darling/bratz . Also to get feed about what issues we have with out kids maybe get advice or tips from other parents on how to
    deal with the wonderfull things they surprize us with.

Advertisement