Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V - The Mini Series

Options
  • 15-11-2002 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Just got it on DVD for €12 in HMV. Fantastic stuff - the Visitors and all that. Diana was such a great character. And the blond chick resistance leader was cool. Pity none of them went on to do other things. Anybody else a fan of the series?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

That's a blast from the past. I remember staying up late to watch V on RTE a good few years back. Diana was kewl alright, but I didn't think that the aliens were particularly well done, they just had funny voices and looked like lizards (sound anything like a particular series kaids likes - star something? :P )

Dunno about the actors, but the later series wasn't great IMO I stopped watching it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Actually,

there is another DVD in that series available (V: The Final Battle) and yet another one one the way. It's great / crappy acting from a b series in the 80s, which brings back lots of childhood memories.

c0y0te

Advertisement