Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Wing Alliance!

Options
  • 07-04-1999 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Anybody played the full game yet. If so how impressed were you by it?

Most important, what did LucasArts leave out ie. Anybody who played x-wing, tie-fighter or XWvTF thought, this game should have .....
    Is XWA the Ultimate Star Wars space combat sim, it's supposed to be??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fiend

It's fun. Much better than X-WIng Vs Tie Fighter in the graphics and story department but that's not really saying much. The voice acting in it though are bloody terrible and they really didn't give much thought to the story, just excuses for missions etc. If you like space combat flight sims get Freepace or wait for Freespace 2. That's much better. If you a big star wars fan get this cause it's probably the best of the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

How the frig do you complete inventory level?

I id all the containers and kill and id the ships I'm supposed to, then return home and it says I've failed but doesn't say how I failed sad.gif

Great game for the old forcefeed back.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

any idea how it would run on a p200 with a V1 3dfx card?

Advertisement