Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayern arís

Options
  • 15-11-2002 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Okay i'm still looking for any Bayern Munich fans and I will be until I find some. So if there's any out there, please reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Irish Hombre

Well, firstly, football on Phantom's message board? Not sure you were hopin' for too many replies here.

Being a football fan tho, you did tweak my interest sort of thing. Good team Bayern, some good players, the best of whom surely is Oliver Kahn, but what's up with him since he got back from the far East? He's pickin' far too many balls out of the back of the net for his own liking I'd say. Not too sure how they're doing in the Bundesliga, but dead last in their Champions league group, not even qualifying for the UEFA Cup? Not happy days in Munich.

I reckon if Real or Deportivo shake the traditional Spanish lethargy, they'll be bringin European silverware back to Spain for the second year running.

Anywho, that's it from the sports desk...back to you in reality!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I support em went to a match in the Olympic Stadium last year when i was over! Pretty cool. Saw Michael Schumacher too. Feckin eejit in my class tried to jock me in front of him........i soon sorted him out!!!!

Anyway yeah Bayern Munchen sind gut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 brazzo

hey,i'm glad someone likes Bayern. where r u from?that's so coolu got to see them in Munich, i've never seen them only on t.v. Who's ur favouite player. Jenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I have to admit i hav a bit of a tendancy towards goal keepers so Kahn would be my No. 1

Ahh hahaha see i made a goalkeeper joke!

sorry!

yeah it was pretty cool seein em live and in colour! I'd recommend it! its a bit tough trying to get tickets though but its worth the hassle!

Advertisement