Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audioslave - What say ye?

• 15-11-2002 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

The Audioslave album out today, what does everyone think of it?

I think Cornells voice really suits the music, and it seems like this is the kind of music the band wanted to play without Zack De La Rocha.

Also does anyone else think Morellos solos arent up to his usual standard? i was a bit dissapointed at that but over all a good album.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

aaaaah i was wondering when that was coming out, must get my hands on a copy..

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by nesthead
    Also does anyone else think Morellos solos arent up to his usual standard? i was a bit dissapointed at that but over all a good album.
    Does that mean that he's stopped rubbing the pickups with his arse? All the better then, I hate when he does that bull shít. If he has stopped please tell me cos I wanna hear proper guitar playing from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

jesus, i thought audio slave was a type of fileshairing program

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Audioslave.Kick.Ass.

I heard the album on wednesday and got it free today(Ah, the perks of working in Tower for a week)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Heard there demos...not bad but still not too impressed yet.

Then again they where only the demos so I'll have to hear the finished product before I judge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

didn't think it was out til next week...ah well looks like i'll have to trek into town now to buy me a copy...

Advertisement