Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Irish Band: Please Visit our Website and give your Opinions!

• 17-11-2002 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I'd really appreciate it if you would come and have a listen to our music on our website and tell me what you think.

There are a couple of our songs for you to download and our album to buy if you really like what you hear.

We are a four piece band from Dublin (Ireland) who make quite quiet music. It's difficult to describe what it sounds like but I think you might like it.

You can find our website at:

www.bandwithnoname.tk

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon,

Robert

(please reply on the website)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

bunny.jpg
    stop spamming the boards with your bloody band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 bandwithnoname

I would like people to listen to our music because I think they will like it. This seems like a good place to tell people about it. If it really bothers you then you don't have to read it.

Is this really so much of a problem for you.
    Where should I post messages about our band if not in a music forum???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

So you thought you'd post this 3 different times (or more if I didnt see the rest) with the excact same message? Just slap a link to em in your sig, It'll go down much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 bandwithnoname

Absolutely,
    I'm posting messages in different forums (all of them music related) so I can hopefully get as many people's attention as possible. I don't really see there being anything that dreadful or annoying about this.

The vast majority of the feedback I have been getting is positive, which I genuinely appreciate. But I do get very bothered by cranky people who are overly negative for no real reason.

I'm going to bed now and think you should probably do likewise. Perhaps it might cheer you up a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Right.

When a thread of yours ends up in the recycle bin, take a hint and don't post the exact same thing a few days later. Bandwithnoname, this is NOT an advertising service, this is a message board. And what you are doing is spamming an advertisement, which is against the rules. Now, I'm not going to ban you, but if I see you posting more threads of the like, you're out of here, understand?

*LOCKED*

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If I see another one of these ad-threads you will follow it into the Recycle Bin and then I WILL feedback on your site with as many people from here as I can.

Imagine if every band started doing this, we'd be up to our ears in garage 3-piece outfits spamming their latest mp3.
    And then the discussion would die as the genuine posters (posters who ARENT trying to take take take from the forum) leave... then funnily enough, the spammers will leave because theres nothing but spam here and the have to follow the herd like the predators they are.

Think about it.

and if you dont like my rules, well YOU can just not read these forums.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement