Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell/eircon

Options
  • 17-11-2002 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

i remember posts about Dell bundeling eircom.net software in there new computers, at the start of october. It was meant to be along the same lines as Net Smart(esatBT). Well surprise surprise ...........
    I wonder would this have something to do with it??

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/22/27985.html

note the last paragraph. Is it just wish full thinking?. also note bt has cut its losses(and heres me thinking by actually pushing broadband and slashing prices they'd be losing millions!!!!)

j
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

WRT to eircom bundling a flat-rate package with dell products, this never happened and i dont think there are any plans for it to happen. The "new" package that ended up being bundled was just the bog standard eirconfree package. Fools.

Advertisement