Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pig

Options
  • 17-11-2002 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

This farmer was driving down the road in his tractor and he hits a pig. He rings up his mate and says "i'm after hitting a pig and the poor thing's rolling around screaming" his mate says "ahh the poor thing you're better off shooting it" so the farmer says "OK" and he shoots it then he gets on to the phone and says to his mate "What will i do with his bike":D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

lol. everyones looking at me. that made me laugh out loud. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

hehe...bacon he he he

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rofl :D

A cool thing about real pigs is that their orgasms can last for half an hour....... i bet you all want to be a pig now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

but i am a pig??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

A) I don't get it

B) Did you know Dolphins and Humans are the only animals that have sex for pleasure?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Spiffing
    B) Did you know Dolphins and Humans are the only animals that have sex for pleasure?
    Thats a commonly known fact, but did YOU know that if a dolphin ejaculated inside you, it was crush your internal organs and kill you within seconds? :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How do you (or anyone) know this Pugsley?

Originally posted by Kharn
    How do you (or anyone) know this Pugsley?
    ummm, i errr..... like ya know....mmmmm.......... /me runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

yea but dolphins are cool&we don't eat them(maybe in asia)
    oh and good joke hehe

whats black an dangerous and lives in a tree?
    a crow with a double barrel shotgun!(boom tish)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

Originally posted by Spiffing
    A) I don't get it

WRONG

most apes and some monkeys take great delight in there sex, in fact humans, chimpansees, orang -utangs, gorillas and lemus are the only species on the planet to take part in non-reproductive sex

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by Carbine
    WRONG

most apes and some monkeys take great delight in there sex, in fact humans, chimpansees, orang -utangs, gorillas and lemus are the only species on the planet to take part in non-reproductive sex

I don't actually know this stuff, I'm just regurgitating it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Thats a commonly known fact, but did YOU know that if a dolphin ejaculated inside you, it was crush your internal organs and kill you within seconds? :p
    rofl, 2 good roffles in one thread:)

Advertisement