Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Pace Di4010 STB

Options
  • 17-11-2002 1:52pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi. The other day our service was completely gone. When it came back all we had was the Irish Channels on the Digital Service(all the analogue channels were fine). After 2 days of ringing NTL, unplugging the STB etc we are now left with the Irish Channels and a few of the others. The info is all coming through like the EPG etc but there is no picture or sound on most of the channels. NTL have an engineer coming out to us but not till Tuesday week. We got ab error message at one stage that had the number 1014. Does anyone in here know anything about these STB's and could you tell me if there is any way of getting the effin thing to work properly. I have a feeling when the engineer comes out he'll just do something that I could have done myself. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Jessica

check to make sure that all the wires are in as tight as possibly at the back, especially the cable wires coming from the ntl box on the wall, to socket on your digital decoder.

Advertisement