Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hail Harry Hills TV Burp!

• 17-11-2002 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

I taped the repeat last night at midnight (wtf!) and its great, forget Chris Tarrent or Late Review this is how all TV reviews shows should be! :D Pity its on ITV I'm sure C4 or BBC2 would put it on no later than 10pm.

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Okay don't all hail Harry Hill!

I thought it was the funniest thing on all week, and about a milion times better than TLC on BBC mondays, how did that get on air...?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭three

The Haunted Fishtank was much better, but now they've replaced it with this crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by mike65
    Okay don't all hail Harry Hill!

I thought it was the funniest thing on all week, and about a milion times better than TLC on BBC mondays, how did that get on air...?

Mike.

Amazing how humour is so subjective really. I don't rate HH at all, in fact I'd go so far as to say I find him unfunny :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Totally agree with you buffybot. This has to be the unfunniest thing i think ive ever seen.

The problem is that its completly a vehicle for Harry Hill. At least Chris Tarrant, Clive James and Japser Carrot more or less let the clips be the stars of the show. Liking this show depends on you finding this HH funny. (and hes not :P )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yes he is Dustaz etc! Honest.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Well, I liked it Mike :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by mike65
    Yes he is Dustaz etc! Honest.

Mike.

<panto> Oh no he isn't </panto> :D

Advertisement