Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NadeSushi...

Options
  • 29-03-1999 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

In case anyone is wondering about the Status and where it's all at...

1. Maps and scripts and other bits.
    Episode one is done. I have no idea on the rest, because they were to be done on a episode to episode basis (however I think Thor went on a mad writing spree and may of made more).

2. Voices.
    For Episode 1 are all done. I can't remember who did the voices, but how or never.

3. Actors and Demo's.
    In order for the Keygrip to take place I need demos created, which are lag free. It doesn't matter if they are done in order or not, or multiple little demos. As long as the actors don't change (server isn't restarted).

Solution.....

I can do the KeyGripping, no problem. I think despite what the Q1 heads tell you, Q2 is far from over.

However I think it would be best if we got another director/producer and I'd switch to cam work. There's already one person for most everything, I think the more the merrier.

I'd really like volenteers who don't disappear. Either way, I'll post the source files so far smile.gif least that way you's can all have a laugh.

Comments

Advertisement