Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today FM News and Eamon Dunphys Conviction

Options
  • 18-11-2002 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Tut Tut, I've just listened to the 7 pm news on Today FM and somehow they forgot to report that one the countries best known media characters has been banned for 10 years after a drink-drive conviction. Shame on them!

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

lol i noticed that myself,

I wonder how they forgot ?

by the way, is the last word "guilty"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they reported it earlier on the 12.45pm headlines. it went something like Eamon Dunphy gets 10 years. then they stressed that it was a 10 year driving ban and not 10 years jail time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    they reported it earlier on the 12.45pm headlines. it went something like Eamon Dunphy gets 10 years. then they stressed that it was a 10 year driving ban and not 10 years jail time

LOL :D I thought the fine was a bit light, whats a grand to him?
    Someone should text his show and accuse him of being the reason our premiums are so high!

Mike.

Advertisement