Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will Eircom cop on?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

An email from eircom.net

Dear Customer,

As part of our continuing committment to all of our customers, eircom net would like to inform you of some recent improvements to our Support Service.

We realise that some customers may want to solve their Internet Problems themselves without the need to log-off and make expensive calls to a premium line customer support centre number.

[ And that'd be... your premiem line support centre number, wouldnt it? ]

With this in mind we would like to introduce you to our unique self-help tool available on our customer support site by visiting:

http://support.eircom.net

The Self Help tool allows customers to:

- Quickly identify what the error or issue might be.

- Find step by step guides complete with illustrations, solving more hundreds of common internet errors and problems.

- Get the most out of your Internet connection with tips and hints on everything from browsing to email, newsgroups and a whole lot more.

[ SIGH! ]

- SAVE !!! on the cost of having to make a premium call at 74 cents per minute to our support centre.

[ SIGH! ]

- Fix your problems without having to log-off the Internet.

[ You wouldn't want us to do that now would you? ]

Please click here to visit :

http://support.eircom.net/

We hope you find this resource of value.

Kind Regards,
    eircom net Support Team.

Screw you and your kind regards.

They're just so damn considerate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

she told me that I would have to get used to it, as everything here is expensive!

because we have to keep f*cking parasites like that in the style to which they have become accustomed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Occidental
    So I don't have to pay Eircom for line rental? I have a choice?

Please, tell me more

No i just heard that ntl may be purchasing some the phones lines or something like that so it may be possible for your full phone bill to be through ntl line rental and all, but i remain highly skeptical i think it would talk a bomb to get ntl's ass in gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    it would take a bomb to get ntl's ass in gear.

Don't be putting ideas in the impressionable kids heads...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

:) figure of speech

• Advertisement
Advertisement