Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its too early, i know!! but i wasnt the first one to mention christmas!!!! yay!!!

Options
  • 18-11-2002 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

i'm really sorry about this but the other thread made me do it...

its only a few weeks to go ya know!!!!

anyhoo whats your favourite christmas track?

mines gotta be the snowman ny bing crosby...i played it earlier for all me housemates and not one of em recognised it!!!! i couldnt believe it!!!! its great and it cheers me up no end!!! makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, just like lovin and beerin (or ciderin in my case;))!!!

merry christmas everyone!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

oooh, now you're gonna get me started!!

ive got millions of great christmas songs, i love em.
    my favourites would have to be
    Let Me Sleep Its Christmas Time - Pearl Jam ;)
    Driving Home for Chrsitmas - Chris Rea
    In Dulci Jubilo - Mike Oldfield

YEAH!! CHRISTMAS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

ah jeez
    we should ban all christmas stuff till December 1st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

Lonely This Christmas by the king himself can kick any other christmas song from here to the new year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

Originally posted by Seraphina
    ah jeez
    we should ban all christmas stuff till December 1st

sssssh!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

let it snow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Favourite Christmas Song?

Tool - Hooker With A Penis

BUY! BUY!! BUY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

wouhouuuuuuuuuuu christmas
    never too early
    silent night rules but yeah rocking around the christmas tree
    i went christmas shopping this morning too, ooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu all christmassy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 butterflywings

i just realised yesterday it's (now less than ) a month & a week til christmas!!!!!I'm sooooooooooo excited (like a 2year old, but think, have u ever seen an unhappy/broke/stupid(for a 2year old)/prejudiced/bitchy 2year old?!) exactly, let's all regress!!!! i have no shopping done&no money, &am seriously in debt, so it's all seashells&homemade cards again this year, but STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's the most wonderful time of the year, really!!!!!
    'we're walking in the air', much as it does really piss me off sometimes, has gotta be one of the alltime greats
    ddn't the teletubbies release a christmas song at somestage? I shudder to think. no wait the window's open...

but best 7ish christmas songs ( don't call it xmas by the by, that's just WRONG!!!!)
    1.silent night
    2.fairytale of new york
    3.rockin' around the christmas tree
    4.driving home for christmas
    5.jingle bells
    6.santa claus is coming to town
    7.away in a manger
    8.oh holy night
    9.grandma got run over by a reindeer (classy!!)
    10.santa baby
    11.i saw mammy kissing santa claus

i did say ish

anyhow, to all:
    be filled with the joy, love & merriment (&i don't just mean the drunken merriment) of the festive season&be nice ti everyone&be sure everyone u know has somewhere to go on Christmas cos u should never be alone on christmas (&no1 wants 2b the reason someone is!!) cos it's too damn lonely, so be nice. There's all my spewing done for now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
    i'm off to obtain my tree (those conifers just never expect it)
    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

love to all,
    butterfly
    xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

woooo! christmas time!!!!! i love those christmassy lights, and the way everyone spends riduculous amounts of money, and how ppl complain about ppl spending ridiculous amounts of money, and lil kiddies talkin bout santa...and of course...the chocolate :)

so yeh, my favourite christmas song wud have to be winter wonderland..the fairytale of new york gets me feelin all christmassy and excited too tho..

oh yeh, and the you're probably wondering bout the "pluggin" bit..weeeeeeelll u seeeeee...i decided to raise funds for the Dublin Simon Community with a load of other ppl from my year..they're giving me a permit to go carol singing on grafton street on 12th december to collect sum money for this very worthy cause..iff all goes according to plan we're gonna be there from 9am-6pm so pleeease if ur in town stop by for a chat (ask for nikki...thats me ;) ) and donate!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
    love nikki xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Bing Crosbie and David Bowie the little drummeer boy song thingie. My dad always loved it so its one i grew up with really.

Paruppa Pum Pum and all that jazz hehehehe

I put the Crazy into crazy poster!

Ugh! i dunno where that came from but its staying hahahaha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

simply having a wonderful christmas time-paul mc cartney
    merry christmas everybody-slade

and from a soprano's point of view....i love singing o holy night. im so vain. and im proud of it. come to my chirstmas carol concert in december....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Fairy tale of new york-pogues
    White christmas- the stiff little fingers version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yeh Fairytale of New York never gets old..although my workplace keeps playing the ronan keating version...which is hilarious-ronan trying to be all husky and drunken...very unconvincing.
    I love Stop the Cavalry...cant remember who sings it...but im a sucker for a brass band!!! And Little St.Nick - Beach Boys, Power of Love..i know its not technically a christmas song but i likes it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Does nobody like Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens?!
    What a tune...so catchy!

Advertisement